The Asia-Pacific Financial Inclusion Summit – the region’s premier thought leadership event on financial inclusion – will take place on March 21 & 22, 2017 at the JW Marriott in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The two-day Summit is organised by Citi Foundation and the Foundation for Development Cooperation in partnership with the Banking with the Poor Network, The Economist Group, and the State Bank of Vietnam as Official Host.
Themed “Advancing Financial Inclusion in a Digital Age”, the Summit will explore the opportunities and challenges of the next generation of financial inclusion, and showcase the latest technology and innovations in financial products and services for the unbanked and underserved.
We have interview opportunities available with the event speakers, please see the list of speakers below:
· Madam Nguyen Thi Hong, Deputy Governor for the State Bank of Vietnam
· Natasha Ansell, Citi Country Officer, Vietnam
· Brandee McHale, President, Citi Foundation
· Pia Roman, Director, Inclusive Finance Advocacy Office, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
· Graham MacMillan, Senior Program Officer for Inclusive Economies, Ford Foundation
· Manoj Sharma, Managing Director-Asia, MicroSave
· Philip Course, Managing Director, Cullinan Group
· Vijayalashkmi Das, CEO, Friend of Women’s World Banking
· Gregory Chen, Head Policy, The Consultative Group to Assist the Poor
· Shameran Abed, Head of Microfinance, BRAC, Chairman bKash
· Dr. Dean Karlan, Professor of Economics, Yale University
If you would like to book in for an interview or require any further information please contact Sonia Raipal on firstname.lastname@example.org| +44 (0)207 380 8000 or Helena Bartholomew email@example.com| +44 (0)207 380 8000